We have reorganized DGER’s webpages on the DNR website!
After spending many months considering user feedback along with the needs of the Division, we have launched a new (and hopefully easier-to-navigate) version of our homepage (see below).
Highlights of our new page include: (refer to the red number icons)
- A link to the Online Interactive Maps Portal menu is now right up front.
- The Hazards Geology section includes the major geologic concerns of Washington State.
- Environment is a new category. Look for it to expand in the future.
- Puget Sound & Coastal Geology is a new page.
- A link to mining and energy resource permitting and regulation information is now available directly from the homepage.
- Our new Maps Online section provides various ways to find hazard, resource, and surface geology maps available through our website.
- A link to our new library catalog.
- The Subsurface Geology & Geophysics page is now accessible straight from the homepage.
- We are developing a Parks & Geology page. Stay tuned for updates.
- Access to a PDF of our staff directory.
- Link to this awesome blog!
- Link to the DNR E-newsletter webpage (where you can sign up for our newsletter too!)